Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Reader Question: Lowe's & Home Depot coupons!


One of our readers recently asked the following question: 

Have you by any chance encountered Lowe's 10% coupons anywhere? I found some but they were expired and they do not honor those. I used to be able to get them from the address change forms packet that was available at the post office but that changed. Plz let me know if you run across anything. 

 I figure this might be useful for other readers as well, so I will post the answer up for you all!


You can sign up HERE for a Lowe's10% off coupon. It says they will email it to you within 3-7 days. Also, as far as I know, Home Depot will also honor this coupon.

You can also sign up for coupons from Home Depot HERE. I don't think these will be coupons for a percentage off your purchase, but there might be something useful in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment