Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fred Meyer: My $3.00 Shopping Trip!


I stopped by Fred Meyer today and wanted to share my shopping trip! I paid just $3.00 for everything pictured above!

The Santa Cruz Organic Mango Lemonade was on sale for $1.00 each and I had $1.00 off coupons, which made them FREE.

The Dentyne Gum is priced at $0.79 each and there was a tearpad next to the gum with Buy-One-Get-One-Free coupons. I used the tearpad coupons along with my $1.00 off any Dentyne gum coupons from the 6/13/10 SmartSource insert. The cashier adjusted my $1.00 coupon down to the price of the item ($0.79), and I got 8 packs of Dentyne Gum for FREE.

The Kraft Shredded Cheese came out to $0.10/bag and I got 30 bags. You can read more about this deal HERE. I am very excited about the cheese deal, because most of the packages don't expire until late October or November, and also, cheese freezes well, so it will last past the expiration date when frozen! I plan on making lasagna with it! Yumm!!


P.S. - Thanks Diane! You're a great cashier! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment